I don’t usually do these things that seem to float around the net, but I thought it might be a fun change. Here’s some random junk about me! Btw, the pictures have little to do with any of this but seemed pretty fun nonetheless!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after my Dad. His/my first name is a grandparent’s last name and our middle name is another grandparent’s last name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
December 16, 1999
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
HA! I always had great grades in school but the only C I think I ever got was in handwriting in 6th grade. My handwriting sucks.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I pretty much always eat turkey or chicken breast. I like all the flavors especially…honey baked, maple, jalapeno magic, anything. My least favorite would likely be liverwurst. Liver is compostable but not edible!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I have two monkeys – Isaac and Abigail.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
What’s not to love? I mean, I am the most awesome person I know!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Only when I am talking.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes…but I am missing my virginity and my dignity…if you’ve seen either, please contact me asap
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I would bungee jump while wearing a gorilla suit singing My Sweet Valentine. I would not bungee jump naked however. I could be tempted to drive across town naked but I would not likely walk across town for pancakes.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I really like Captain Crunch. I don’t often eat it though as I am all about my fiber muffins lately
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Velcro baby! Just kidding…I always untie my shoes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I don’t like ice cream. I think it is because I dipped a lot of ice cream while I worked in the general store in my home town as a kid. I dipped bait from tanks one minute and ice cream from the freezer the next…too closely associated in my head I think!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smile and eyes…
15. RED OR PINK?
red though I rarely paint my fingernails any more
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I don’t know what that would be..maybe my dang blood pressure. I also have two really ugly scars on my back. They suck too.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Yes – but I’m not counting on it. The internet is fairly sizeable…
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
no shoes…I am barefoot! I still have my work pants on….they are khaki brown.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My cat snoring…and my wife too
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Black..like the color of my heart…or green…like my teeth
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
daffodils, wood smoke, lilac, bacon, spring rain, rodeo
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My pal Greg – I call him buttercup…don’t tell his wife. But seriously, I call him that.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I don’t have to…I am married to her
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH:
27. HAIR Color?
No idea…it used to be blondish brown when last I saw it…that was around 1996
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope, not yet. I prefer to squint!
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Homemade pizza! Mexican
31.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings for sure.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Twilight DVD last night. I have a man-crush…
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34.SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. I hate winter almost as much as I hate lima beans
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs, but both really. Although, I am not a hugging greeter. I don’t like to hug people when a handshake will suffice. Actually, I don’t like to touch people so I would rather wave than even shake hands.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I dare not say what’s on my work mousepad. I don’t have one at home
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
The movie Twilight
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
My kids’ laughter, rushing water, a really good burp
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? ?
Probably Cancun Mexico although Los Angeles may be farther
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can anti-cross my eyes…instead of both eyes going in to my nose, I can send both eyes outward
46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
Manassas, VA in a taxi cab along the interstate…delivered by a blind truck-driver.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
My current wife and I met the first day of class in a college literature class during our freshman year.
49. WHAT ARE SOME THINGS THAT DRIVE YOU CRAZY?
Sounds like a high school year book question…”um, haters, people who cheat and that weasel Billy Smith”
Naw…I hate intolerance, hate, bad attitude and the little tiny salt packets they serve at Wendy’s
Ok, so play along. I think it will be fun to see how crazy some of you all are too!