After yesterday’s post, I thought it would be nice to settle down and give a list of stuff that doesn’t suck:
1. We got a bunch of snow the last few days…well, not really a bunch, but more than usual and it looked pretty.
2. Said snow is now melting off my driveway so I don’t have to shovel!
3. Even though it is 35 deg F outside, my solar furnace is pulling 63 deg F air from my floor and returning 90-100 degree air!
4. My kids have been playing together all day…and actually apparently having fun!
5. Emily has wrapped a bunch more presents and our under-tree area is looking very nice!
6. We are making ginger bread people later today…one of my favorites!
7. This blog has been getting spammed like crazy lately. WordPress has some blacklist features that allow me to block keywords, etc. I also just changed my web server configuration to block the spammers by IP address and the spam has gone to zero! Wahoo web server blocks!
8. We got the soil test back from the WV Ag Extension office and we don’t need to amend the soil. We’ve started a list of seeds to order…garden time must be near!
9. My computer virus problems at work are cleared up and my demo will still be done on time…and I won’t have to work all weekend on it!
10. Everyone in our house is healthy…at the same time…and it’s winter!