Children in the Corn tagged me for the 6 random things quest. Here is my go at it:
- I am learning to play violin – though a friend says he’s never seen anyone smile playing violin…he assures me I should play fiddle because everyone smiles while playing fiddle!
- I don’t like hot chocolate but I drank many cups of it while wooing my wife in college.
- I have three degrees: B.A., M.A., M.S. for which I am still paying.
- I am an Eagle Scout
- I love Big Band music more than any other type
- I grew up in a small town of around 500 people…not a single stop light in the entire county.
I don’t know a lot of folks who would likely complete this so I will tag “Anonymous”. If you want to participate, please do. I think it is pretty fun to read random stuff about other people. Let me know if you do a post…
Now, since I am onto random, here are some more random things:
- I am home with Abigail today as she is sick.
- By profession, I am a software engineer but I would love to live a more simple life. I think I could easily be a full-time farmer…if it would pay the bills.
- I love hot weather.
- My favorite cake is red velvet
- I have been stung hundreds of times by bees. It barely even hurts any more.
- My favorite movie is probably Unforgiven with Clint Eastwood. I also like the BBC version of Jane Austin’s Pride and Prejudice.
- M*A*S*H is the all time best tv program ever followed by Dukes of Hazzard and Airwolf
That’s all for now!