Nov 21st 2008
Children in the Corn tagged me for the 6 random things quest. Here is my go at it:
- I am learning to play violin – though a friend says he’s never seen anyone smile playing violin…he assures me I should play fiddle because everyone smiles while playing fiddle!
- I don’t like hot chocolate but I drank many cups of it while wooing my wife in college.
- I have three degrees: B.A., M.A., M.S. for which I am still paying.
- I am an Eagle Scout
- I love Big Band music more than any other type
- I grew up in a small town of around 500 people…not a single stop light in the entire county.
I don’t know a lot of folks who would likely complete this so I will tag “Anonymous”. If you want to participate, please do. I think it is pretty fun to read random stuff about other people. Let me know if you do a post…
Now, since I am onto random, here are some more random things:
- I am home with Abigail today as she is sick.
- By profession, I am a software engineer but I would love to live a more simple life. I think I could easily be a full-time farmer…if it would pay the bills.
- I love hot weather.
- My favorite cake is red velvet
- I have been stung hundreds of times by bees. It barely even hurts any more.
- My favorite movie is probably Unforgiven with Clint Eastwood. I also like the BBC version of Jane Austin’s Pride and Prejudice.
- M*A*S*H is the all time best tv program ever followed by Dukes of Hazzard and Airwolf
That’s all for now!
This entry was posted in Thoughts and tagged Thoughts by warren
This post currently has